Main / Internet eXchange Point
Internet eXchange Point
JSC “State Technical Service” provides support for the Internet eXchange Point (IXP) in Astana and Almaty. It is planned to organize the exhibition in 16 regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The goal of IXP:
- To ensure maximum connectivity of the Kazakhstan segment of the Internet;
- Make it possible to connect the most popular information systems of state bodies to traffic exchange points in order to reduce budget expenditures on the purchase of commercial communication channels and increase the reliability and stability of their functioning;
- Reduce Internet traffic transmission routes for internal Internet resources and increase their availability by distributing the load across the cities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Support is carried out in accordance with:
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2004 No. 567 “Communications”;
- Order of the Minister of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 26, 2016 No. 65 “On approval of the Rules for connecting long-distance and International communication Operators’ networks to the Internet traffic exchange point”;
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 24, 2015 No. 418-V “On informatization”.